Notary Public Services
The Westmont Public Library has notary services available Monday through Saturday (hours vary). If you have questions or would like to book an appointment for document notarization, please contact [email protected] or call the Main Desk at 630 869 6160.
There is a fee of $1.00 per document notarized (or per notary stamp).
- Documents should be complete upon arrival, except signatures. Documents must be signed in front of a Notary.
- If your documents require witness signatures, you must bring your own witnesses. We will not provide witnesses for you.
- We are unable to notarize documents written in any language other than English.
- We cannot notarize Cook County real estate transaction documents.
- We reserve the right to decline to notarize any document.
Alternative options for notary services in the area include:
Village of Westmont – Clerk’s Office
31 W Quincy, Westmont, IL 60559
630 981 6222
Downers Grove Public Library
1050 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
630 960 1200
Bank of America
139 N Cass, Westmont, IL 60559
630 964 1000
Krimson Security & Fingerprinting Inc.
15 S Cass, Westmont, IL 60559
331 251 6142