Pick up your items any time during regular Library hours. Just call the Main Desk at 630 869 6160 when you arrive and we’ll bring your items out.
How does Curbside Pickup work?
- Request your materials:
- If you know what you’re looking for, place holds through our online catalog.
- If you’re not sure what you want, request Personalized Book Recs.
Fill out this form, and our librarians will pick items based on your interests. You can choose to have them prepared for quick pickup or simply emailed to you.
- Need more assistance? Contact us at:
Adult—630 869 6155—[email protected]
- You will receive a notification when your items are ready for pickup.
- When you arrive to pick up your items, please pull up in front of the main entrance.
- Call the Main Desk at 630 869 6160.