Using the New Catalog
Hands-on help from librarians
Get in-person assistance with using the new catalog, from advanced searching techniques to account management.
Coming soon: Drop-in sessions: Drop in to the Community Meeting Room for help from 2 – 3 pm every Tuesday in December and January.
Placing holds (requesting an item)
- Place and manage holds: Video tutorial | Text tutorial Request items, see the status of holds (requests), pause or cancel holds, and change the pickup location
Managing your account
or check out the tutorials below:
- My Account: Video tutorial | Text tutorial: Sign in, reset your PIN, and change basic settings
- Checkouts & renewals: Keep track of your items
- Lists: Video tutorial | Text tutorial: Create & edit lists and copy your existing lists from the classic catalog
- Checkout history: Start or stop recording of your checkout history
- Link or unlink accounts: Link an account to view its checkouts, holds, fines, and messages