Starting Monday, May 18, we have curbside pickup available for Westmont Public Library items.
How does curbside pickup work?
- To request the titles/items you would like to pickup, simply call or email:
Adult 630 869 6155, [email protected]
Youth 630-869-6165, [email protected]
- We will call you when your items are ready for pickup.
- When you arrive to pick up your items, a staff member will come out to ask your name and retrieve your items.
- We ask that you stay in your car while we are getting your items. We’ll then bring your items out and place them in your trunk and close it. You can also ask the staff member to place your items on the ground next to your car. Once the staff member steps away, you may exit your car to pick them up.
- All of the items will already be checked out and you will have a receipt with the due dates.
When is curbside pickup available?
Curbside pickup is available 10 am – 5 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I pick up my items?
One of our staff members will contact you when your items will be ready for pick up. Curbside pickup service will be available Monday through Saturday from 10am-5pm.
- May I bring returns to curbside pickup?
We are not accepting returns via our curbside service. However, you may return items in our outdoor book drops.
- Can I check at curbside to see if an additional item is available?
We will not be check for additional items at curbside. If you have additional items you’d like to request, please call or email the Adult or Youth Services Reference Desk.
- Can I donate items at curbside/in the book drops?
Thank you for thinking of us, but the library is not accepting donations at this time.
- How are you keeping items safe/disinfecting items?
At this time, we will be quarantining returned material for one week. We will review the quarantine period as we move forward.
- Can someone else pick up my items?
Yes, please tell whomever is picking up your items to give us your name when they arrive for pickup.
- Can I place holds through the catalog?
Yes, you can! Please place all your holds at once. We will contact you once those items are ready to be picked up.
- Why don’t you have any new books or movies?
We stopped our ordering processes when the stay at home order was put in place. Once the order is lifted, we will catch up on the ordering for our collections as quickly as we can!