Print From Home
Print from home or your mobile device with our web printing service.
- send files from the web printing page
- send documents by email to this address for black and white or this address for color (both the email body and attachments will be printed)
- download and install the PrintWhere driver on your computer to print files directly from any program
- download the PrinterOn App for Android and Apple devices, allowing you to send prints from your mobile device to the library’s printers
How to use the web printing page
- Click here to visit the web printing page.
- Under Printer, choose black and white ($0.10 per page) or color ($0.50 per page) printing.
- Enter your library card number or create a user name to identify your print job(s) under User Info. You will need this number or name later to retrieve your documents at the library’s print kiosk.
- Choose a file from your computer by clicking Browse, or enter the URL of the webpage you wish to print in the text box under Select Document.
- Click the arrow icon at the lower right to continue.
- Set the printing options, including the number of copies and pages to print.
- Click the arrow icon to continue.
- The webprint system will count the number of pages in your file. This may take a minute. You will know it has completed when the green printer icon appears.
- Send your file to the library print kiosk by clicking the green printer icon.
- Visit the print kiosk in our computer lab.
- To retrieve your print job(s), enter the number or name you provided on the web print page. If you entered your library card number, scan your library card; otherwise, tap Card Number/Webprint and enter the user name you provided.
- If you need to add money to your account, use the coin slot on the top of the kiosk or the bill slot at the bottom left.
- Select the files you wish to print from the list on the kiosk display.
- Tap Print Job(s) to finish printing your file.