How does curbside pickup work?
- Place your holds through our online catalog, or you can contact us directly at:
Adult 630 869 6155, [email protected]
Youth 630-869-6165, [email protected]
- You will receive a holds notification when your item is available.
- When you arrive to pick up your items, please park in one of our designated curbside pickup parking spots.
- Call or text the number on the sign, and we will be out shortly with your items!
When is curbside pickup available?
Curbside pickup is available 10 am – 6 pm, Monday through Thursday and 10 am- 5 pm, Friday through Saturday.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I pick up my items?
You will receive a notification when your holds are available. You can pick up your items 10 am – 6 pm, Monday through Thursday and 10 am- 5 pm, Friday through Saturday.
- May I bring returns to curbside pickup?
We are not accepting returns via our curbside service. However, you may return items in our outdoor book drops.
- Can I check at curbside to see if an additional item is available?
We will not be able to check for additional items at curbside. If you have additional items you’d like to put on hold, please call or email the Adult or Youth Services Reference Desk.
- Can I donate items at curbside/in the book drops?
Thank you for thinking of us, but the library is not accepting donations at this time.
- How are you keeping items safe/disinfecting items?
At this time, we will be quarantining returned material for three days. We will review the quarantine period as we move forward.
- Can someone else pick up my items?
Yes, please tell whomever is picking up your items to give us your name when they arrive for pickup.