Check out up to 6 titles per month from Hoopla’s selection of ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music, comics, and TV shows.
Ebooks, audiobooks, and comics check out for 3 weeks, music for 1 week, and movies and TV shows for 3 days.
Help & Instructions
For one-on-one assistance with using a service on your device or computer, Book a Librarian.
Check out movies, music, ebooks, and more from Hoopla for computers
- Go to hoopladigital.com and click on Log In at the top right of the screen.
- Click Sign Up Now, choose Westmont Public Library, and then create an account by entering an email address, creating a password, and entering your library card number.
- To search, enter a title or author into the search bar at the top of the screen. To browse, scroll to the media type (Audiobooks, Movies, etc) and click Browse All.
- To check out, click an individual title, then click Borrow on the item page. You may borrow up to 6 items per calendar month.
- Click on the hoopla logo at the top left to return to the home screen and see your borrowed content.
- Click on your borrowed content to watch, listen, or read.
Check out movies, music, ebooks, and more from Hoopla for tablets and smartphones.
- Download the Hoopla app from the iOS App Store (for iPads and iPhones), Google Play Store (for Android devices), or Amazon App Store (for Kindle Fire HDX).
- Tap “Don’t have an account? Sign up” and search for Westmont Public Library
- Create an account by entering an email address, creating a password, and entering your library card number. Tap Sign Up at the bottom when done.
- To search, tap the magnifying glass in the upper right. To browse, tap on the category you’d like to explore.
- To check out, tap an individual title, then tap Borrow on the item page. Your content will begin to download. You may borrow up to 6 items per calendar month.
- Tap on My Hoopla to watch, listen to, or read your borrowed content.